top of page
Finding Your Next Challenge...Even in Times of Crisis by Mark Hamill
In my experience of 20 years as a Headhunter, my advice for anyone going through career transition is “own it and own it early”. There is an 80% likelihood that your next challenge will come from your network and your networks network. There is a 20% likelihood it will come through a headhunter. You need to play the percentages....here are my thoughts on how you should engage and own it.
Jane Gilson - From Corporate to Scale up CEO
As part of our global executive community we extended an invitation to a live conversation between Mark Hamill, CEO & Founder....and Jane Gilson, CEO Cloudsphere, HQ Palo Alto on her experiences switching gears and transitioning from leadership roles in Google and Microsoft to a scale-up. Mark and Jane discussed, challenges she faced, what she would do differently next time, her advice to others looking to leave the corporate environment and how she is finding leading a high growth, scaling cyber business as CEO.
bottom of page